From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savonia or Savonian may refer to:
- Savonia (historical province), a historical province of Finland when it was part of the Kingdom of Sweden
- Savonian dialects, forms of Finnish language spoken in Savonia and other parts of Eastern Finland
- Savonian people, Finnish people descending from the inhabitants of historical province of Savonia
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, a university in Northern Savonia, Finland
- Hotel Savonia, a Best Western chain hotel in Kuopio, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.