From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up savvy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savvy may refer to:
In art and entertainment:
- Savvy (novel), a 2008 children's fantasy novel by Ingrid Law
- Savvy Records, a defunct American record label
- Savvy, of the American pop duo Savvy & Mandy
- Savvy, an American pop group whose members appear in the sitcom The Wannabes
- Savvy (magazine), an Indian women's magazine
- SAVVY Contemporary, a Berlin based art institution.
In products and companies:
- Savvy Vodka, a brand of vodka
- Proton Savvy, a supermini car
- Savvy Marketing Group, a company founded by Grace Ueng
- Charles M. Cooke, Jr. (1886-1970), nicknamed "Savvy", United States Navy admiral
- Charles Read (naval officer) (1840–1890), nicknamed "Savvy", United States Navy and Confederate States Navy officer
- Common sense
- Savvytel, an Australian phone company
- Savy, a commune in the Aisne department, France
- Savy-Berlette, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department, France
- Savi (disambiguation)
- Salvi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.