From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saxonia may refer to:
- Saxonia, the Latin name of Saxony
- Saxonia (personification), the allegorical representation of (the Kingdom of) Saxony
- Saxonia (locomotive), first locomotive built in Germany in 1838
- RMS Saxonia, more than one passenger ship of the Cunard Line
- The Saxonia Guest House in Somerset, England, featured on the show The Hotel Inspector
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.