From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sayonara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sayonara (novel), a 1954 novel by James A. Michener
- Sayonara, a 1957 American film based on the novel by Michener
- "Sayonara" (Mary MacGregor song), a 1981 song by Mary MacGregor from the Japanese anime film Aideu Galaxy Express 999
- "Sayonara" (Orange Range song), a song by the Japanese band Orange Range
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Hell's Ditch by the Pogues
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Kamikaze Rock'n'Roll Suicide by Donatella Rettore
- "Sayonara", a song by Japanese singer Kokia (singer)
- Sayonara, Larry Ellison's maxi sailing yacht, famous for line honors in the 1998 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race in which five boats sank and six sailors died
- USS Sayonara II (SP-587), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.