From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scalar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scalar may refer to:
- Scalar (mathematics), a quantity that can multiply vectors in the context of vector spaces
- Scalar (physics), a quantity that is independent of specific classes of coordinate systems
- Variable (computing), or scalar, an atomic quantity that can hold only one value at a time
- Scalar product, also known as the dot product
- Inner product space
- Scalar field
- Scalar processor
- Scale (music)
- Pterophyllum scalare (Lichtenstein, 1823), a species of freshwater angelfish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scalar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.