From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scalp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scalp is the anatomical area bordered by the face anteriorly and the neck to the sides and posteriorly.
SCALP may also refer to:
- Storm Shadow, "SCALP EG" in French, an Anglo-French air-launched cruise missile
- Section carrément anti Le Pen (acronym SCALP), a French anti-fascist organisation
- Barnaslingan, a hill in County Dublin, Ireland noted for the geological feature called "The Scalp"
- Scalp Level, Pennsylvania
- Scalp Treatment, a Woody Woodpecker cartoon short
- Scalping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.