From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scam or scammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.
Scam may also refer to:
- "Scam" (song), a song by Jamiroquai
- Scam (album), an album by the Screaming Jets
- Scientific Certainty Argumentation Methods
- Superconducting camera
- Soluble cell adhesion molecules (sCAM)
- SCAM – SCSI Configured Automatically
- SCAM Spa an Italian truck manufacturer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.