From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scandal (novel))
|Look up scandal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scandal a disgraceful or discreditable action, circumstance, etc.
Scandal may also refer to:
- Scandal (1989 film), about the Profumo affair
- Scandal (1950 film), called in Japanese Shubun
- Scandal (2012 film), called in Vietnamese Bí Mật Thảm Đỏ
- Scandal (comics), a DC Comics villain
- Scandal (1983 novel), by A. N. Wilson
- Scandal (1986 novel), by Shusaku Endo
- Scandal (short story), a 1919 short story by Willa Cather
- Scandal: How "Gotcha" Politics Is Destroying America, a book by Lanny Davis
- Scandal (American band), a 1980s American rock/pop band
- Scandal (Japanese band), a Japanese pop-rock group
- Scandal (album), a 2006 album by Kangta & Vanness
- Scandal (EP), an EP by the American band Scandal
- "Scandal" (song), a song by Queen from their 1989 album The Miracle
- Scandal (TV series), a 2012 American television series
- Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident, a 2013 South Korean television series
- Notes on a Scandal, a novel by Zoë Heller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scandal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.