|Municipal district||County of Newell|
|• Governing body||County of Newell Council|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|Postal code span||T0J 2Z0|
As a designated place in the 2011 Census, Scandia had a population of 154 living in 46 of its 55 total dwellings, a 12.4% change from its 2006 population of 137. With a land area of 0.2 km2 (0.077 sq mi), it had a population density of 770/km2 (2,000/sq mi) in 2011.
- List of communities in Alberta
- List of designated places in Alberta
- List of hamlets in Alberta
- List of museums in Alberta
- List of provincial historic sites of Alberta
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities". Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- Scandia Eastern Irrigation District Museum.