Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2009)|
|Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Scand. J. Work Environ. Health|
|Edited by||Mikko Härmä|
The Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal. It covers research on occupational and environmental health and safety. It is published by the Nordic Association of Occupational Safety and Health. Occasionally the journal publishes supplementary issues. It was established in 1975 and the editor-in-chief is Mikko Härmä.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Index medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, Science Citation Index, Biological Abstracts, Social Sciences Citation Index, Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, BIOSIS Previews, Excerpta Medica, EBSCO databases, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, and PsycINFO. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2012 impact factor of 3.775.
- Occupational disease
- Occupational health psychology
- Occupational safety and health
- Organizational psychology
- "Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- PsycINFO Journal Coverage List. Accessed Dec. 16, 2009
- "Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.