From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scape may refer to:
- The first (basal) segment of an insect antenna
- A finger-like appendage of the epigyne of a female spider
- Scape (botany), part of a flowering stem
- Planescape, a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
- RuneScape, an MMORPG
- Escape (disambiguation)
- Landscape, the visible features of an area of land
- Scapegoating, singling out one person for unmerited negative treatment or blame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.