From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The act of scapegoating is a recent coinage for the practice of singling out a party as a scapegoat, i.e. for unmerited negative treatment or blame.
Scapegoat may also refer to:
- "Scapegoat" (D'banj song) (2010)
- "Scapegoat", from the 2008 album Chapter VII: Hope and Sorrow, by Sevendust
- "Scapegoat", from the 1997 album Overcast! EP, by Atmosphere
- "Scapegoat", from the 1997 album Proud Like A God, by Guano Apes
- "Scapegoat", from the 1997 album Tubthumper, by Chumbawamba
- "Scapegoat", from the 1993 video Curious Lore and Evil Legend, by Balzac
- "Scapegoat", from the 1992 debut album Soul of a New Machine, of Fear Factory
- "Scapegoat", from the 1982 album Under the Flag, by Fad Gadget
- Scapegoat (band), a rock group based in Charlotte, North Carolina
- an alternate NATO reporting name for the RT-15 (SS-14) Soviet ballistic missile
- The Scapegoat (audio drama), a Doctor Who audio drama
- Scapegoat (film), a Turkish film
- Scapegoat: The Jews, Israel, and Women's Liberation, a 2000 book by Andrea Dworkin
- Scapegoat Wilderness, a Wilderness Area in Montana
- Scapegoat tree, a binary search tree used in computer science
- Scapegoat Hill, a small village in Yorkshire, England
- Scapegoat Wax, a hip hop/rap/breakbeat band
- Scapegoat, an investigation into the trial of Bruno Richard Hauptmann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.