From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: SCAR (disambiguation)
|Look up scar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scar is a mark left behind after a wound has healed.
Scar(s) may also refer to:
- Hollow Triumph (1948), released in the UK as The Scar
- Scar, the leader of the Comanche tribe from the 1956 film The Searchers
- The Scar (film) (Blizna), 1976 Polish film directed by Krzysztof Kieślowski
- Scar, the villain from Disney's The Lion King
- Scar (film), 2007 horror film starring Angela Bettis
- Scars (band), a post-punk musical group from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Scar (album), by Joe Henry
- Scars (Basement Jaxx album), released in 2009
- Scars (Gary Moore album), an album by the Gary Moore blues-rock group called Scars
- Scars (Soil album), an album by Soil
- "Scars", a song by Vanilla Ice from the album "Hard to Swallow".
- "Scar" (song), by Missy Higgins
- "Scars" (Allison Iraheta song)
- "Scars" (Natalie Imbruglia song), 2010 single
- "Scars" (Papa Roach song)
- "Scars" (X Japan song)
- "Scar", a song by All Saints from the album Studio 1
- "Scars", a song by Rush from the album Presto
- "Scars", a song by Miley Cyrus from the album Can't Be Tamed
- "Scars", a song by Simon Wallace and Fran Landesman
- "Scars", a song by Zita DaSilva and Don Graham from the Drake Jensen album OUTlaw
- Scar, Orkney, a village on the island of Sanday, Orkney, Scotland, site of Scar boat burial
- Narcissistic scar, a repeated or recurrent psychological defence against a narcissistic wound
- Scar (physics), a fingerprint of quantum chaos, see Quantum mirage
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research
- Standing Committee on Agricultural Research of the European Commission
- Scar (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- Scar (Cylon), an individual Cylon Raider for whom the episode is named
- Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist), a character in the anime/manga series Fullmetal Alchemist
- "The Scar" (Fullmetal Alchemist), an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist
- Scars (TV series), a one-off docudrama starring Jason Isaacs
- S.C.A.R.S. (Super Computer Animal Racing Simulator) is a racing video game where cars have animal shapes, released in 1998 for PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Windows.
- S.C.A.R. (Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo), (also known as Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano outside Europe) is a racing video game featuring cars made by Italian manufacture Alfa Romeo, released in 2005 for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Windows.
- Scar literature, a genre of Chinese literature
- Scar (comics), a Green Lantern villain
- Scar Ridge, a summit in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, United States
- The Scar, a science fiction/fantasy book by China Miéville
- FN SCAR, a family of self-loading, automatic sniper and assault rifles
- Sub-Caliber Aircraft Rocket, a U.S. Navy training rocket
- Scars is a novel for young adults by Canadian author Cheryl Rainfield
- Scar is a character from The Lion King. Simba's Uncle. Mufasa's brother
- Scar is a character from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa.
- Special Combat Aggressive Reactionary Systems (SCARS), an American fighting system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.