Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal
|Structure type||Waiting room|
|Station code||GO Transit: SCAR|
Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal (also known as Scarborough Town Centre Bus Terminal or Scarborough Bus Terminal) is an intercity bus terminal in Scarborough, Toronto located at its namesake subway station. It is primarily served by GO Transit buses running along the Lakeshore East and Highway 407/York University corridors, with longer distance connections outside the Greater Toronto Area by Greyhound, Coach Canada, Megabus and Can-ar, and additional casino services. The terminal is adjacent to the Scarborough Town Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre.
- Hwy 407 East GO Bus Service (route 51) between York University and Pickering GO Station via Durham College/UOIT
- Oshawa/Yorkdale GO Bus Service (route 92) via Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal and York Mills Bus Terminal
- Durham College/UOIT GO Bus Service (route 93)
- Oshawa/Finch Express GO Bus Service (route 96) via Whitby GO Station, Ajax GO Station, and Sheppard-Yonge TTC Station
- Pickering/Finch GO Bus Service (route 98) via Sheppard-Yonge TTC Station
Can-ar Coach Service
- Greyhound Canada service to Peterborough-Ottawa-Pembroke 
- Greyhound Canada service to Cobourg-Trenton-Belleville-Ottawa 
Toronto Transit Commission
Located in Scarborough's city centre, nearby landmarks include Scarborough Town Centre shopping mall, the Scarborough Civic Centre, Albert Campbell Square, the Canada Centre government offices, Consilium Place and the Scarborough YMCA.
Prior to 1985, Scarborough Town Centre had a small bus facilities in the same location for TTC routes 21, 43C and 16 buses. When the STC opened in 1973, a walkway from the mall was constructed with access to a street level connection (along Triton Road) for TTC buses and Miracle Food Mart pickup area.