Structure and location
Sceneway Garden is built on top of the Lam Tin MTR Station and Lam Tin Bus Terminus, providing transport to residents. Located near the Eastern Harbour Crossing, Sceneway Garden also has an outlet to Hong Kong Island.
Situated on a platform above Route 2, the underlying layer of the platform houses a shopping mall, Sceneway Plaza, and a link to the MTR station. Two other major shopping plazas in Hong Kong, APM and Laguna Plaza are close by.
Sceneway Garden consists of 17 blocks, blocks 9 to 17 in Phase B, which is unveiled earlier and are 28 floors tall each, and blocks 1 to 8 in Phase A, with heights varying from 31 floors to 34 floors.
There are currently around 30,000 residents in the estate, mostly Hong Kong Chinese. However, due to the presence of a Japanese school nearby in Laguna City, Japanese people also form a large proportion of the residents, in comparison to other residential developments in Hong Kong.
- Franchised bus
- Kowloon Motor Bus routes 14, 14B, 14C, 15, 15A, 15P, 16M, 38, 42C, 62X, 74S, 89D, 89P, 93M, 215X, N216, 216M, 258D, 259D, 277X, 298P
- Citybus routes A22, E22, E22P, R22, 61R
- Cross-harbour routes 601, N601, 606, 619, 619P, N619, 621, 641, 671, 690, 690P, N690, N691, 692, 694, 698R
- All at Lam Tin MTR Station stop.
- Green minibus routes 23, 23B, 23C at Sin Fat Road stop; 76, 108M at Lam Tin Bus Terminus
- Red minubus routes Chai Wan - Kwun Tong, Wan Chai - Lam Tin, Ko Chun Court - Yan Oi Square
- Road transport
- Flyover access from Kai Tin Road near Lei Yue Mun Interchange
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sceneway Garden.|