|Studio album by Lost Dogs|
|Recorded||The Mixing Lab 'B'
(Huntington Beach, California)
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor
|Lost Dogs chronology|
The album began as a one time recording effort from the frontmen of four creative rock bands; Gene Eugene, from the funk/rock band, Adam Again; Terry Scott Taylor, from the bands Daniel Amos and The Swirling Eddies; Mike Roe, from the rock band The 77s; and Derri Daugherty, from the atmospheric rock band The Choir.
- "Scenic Routes" (Words by Taylor, Music by Daugherty) (2:28)
- "You Gotta Move" (Traditional, Arranged by Roe) (3:53)
- "Built For Glory, Made To Last" (Taylor) (5:28)
- "Bullet Train" (Taylor) (5:23)
- "The Fortunate Sons" (Words by Eugene/Taylor, Music by Eugene) (4:36)
- "The New Physics" (Roe/Mascoli) (4:05)
- "I Am A Pilgrim" (Traditional, Arranged by The Lost Dogs) (3:40)
- "Lord, Protect My Child" (Bob Dylan, Arranged by the Lost Dogs) (4:53)
- "Amber Waves Goodbye" (Taylor) (3:53)
- "Bush League" (Words by Eugene/Taylor, Music by Eugene) (1:53)
- "Old And Lonesome" (Roe, Adapted from Jimmy Reed's "Cold and Lonesome") (4:53)
- "I Can't Say Goodbye" (Eugene) (5:00)
- "Why Is The Devil Red?" (The Lost Dogs) (2:51)
- "Smokescreen" (Roe) (2:27)
- "The Last Testament of Angus Shane" (Words by Taylor, Music by Eugene) (4:09)
- "Hard Times Come Again No More" (Stephen Foster, Arranged by The Lost Dogs) (2:13)
- "Breathe Deep" (Taylor) (3:33)
- Mike Roe on Guitars and Vocals.
- Derri Daugherty on Guitars and Vocals.
- Gene Eugene on Guitars, Piano and Vocals.
- Terry Scott Taylor on Guitars and Vocals.
- Greg Kellog played Dobro, Banjo and Pedal Steel.
- Burleigh Drummond of Ambrosia played Drums and Percussion.
- James Sitterly played the Violin.
- Most of the music on this album was recorded during two weekends in October 1991, played live in the lounge of Mixing Lab 'B', in Huntington Beach, California.
- The vocals and a few overdubs were recorded in January 1992 at McCrummy Studio in Whittier, California.
- It was mixed later in the month at Mixing Lab 'A' in Garden Grove, California and at Pakaderm Studio 'A' in Los Alamitos, California.
- Engineered by Gene, with Rob Watson, Terry and Derri.
- Art Direction and all photography by Anna Cardenas.
- Art Production and Layout by FineGraphics.