Schaan-Vaduz railway station
Railway station of Liechtenstein
View of the station building
Schaan-Vaduz is situated on the international and electrified line Feldkirch-Buchs, between the station of Buchs (in Switzerland) and the stop of Forst Hilti (in the northern suburb of Schaan). It is served only by regional trains.
Located in the middle of town, the station is composed of a two-storey building, a wooden shed and a platforms serving the first track. The second track has no platform and is rarely used. On the platform are located the rests of a rail, part of a dismantled track system used by freight wagons.
|Preceding station||ÖBB||Following station|
|Schaan Forst Hilti|
- Forst Hilti railway station
- Nendeln railway station
- Schaanwald railway station
- Rail transport in Liechtenstein
- Railway stations in Liechtenstein
- Linking Austria and Switzerland
- (German) Picture of the tracks with a brief description
- (German) Picture of the station platform with a brief description
Media related to Schaan-Vaduz train station at Wikimedia Commons