From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schaller may refer to:
- Barry R. Schaller, American lawyer, judge, academic, and bioethicist
- Bernhard Schaller, Swiss physician and medical researcher
- Biff Schaller (1889–1939), American baseball player
- George Schaller, American biologist
- Hans Schaller, German luger
- Johann Gottlieb Schaller (1734–1814) German zoologist and entomologist
- Johann Nepomuk Schaller (1777–1842), Viennese professor and sculptor who made the Royal Philharmonic bust of Beethoven
- Johanna Schaller-Klier, German Olympic hurdler
- Leonie Schaller, German classical saxophonist
- Rainer Schaller, German entrepreneur
- Thomas Schaller, American political scientist
- Willy Schaller, American soccer player
- Gilbert Schaller, Former Austrian tennis player
- Schaller, a German-style Renaissance helmet.
- Schaller, Iowa, a small town in the United States
- Schaller Electronic GmbH, a German manufacturer of musical components
- Schaller's Mouse Shrew
|This page or section lists people with the surname Schaller. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.