From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up schedule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Schedule.|
Schedule (American pronunciation usually \ˈske-(ˌ)jül\, British \ˈshe-(ˌ)dyül\) may refer to:
- Timetable (disambiguation), various senses
- Broadcast programming
- Schedule (workplace), a list of employees who are working on any given day, week, or month in a workplace
- an airline timetable
- Schedule (project management), a list of a project's milestones, activities, and deliverables with intended start and finish dates
- Schedule (computer science), a list of actions from a set of transactions in databases
- A listing in an addendum to a document, particularly a statute or specification
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.