From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scheme (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Schema (disambiguation).
|Look up Scheme, Schemer, scheme, schemer, or schemes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scheme or The Scheme may refer to:
- Scheme (programming language), a minimalist, multi-paradigm dialect of Lisp
- Scheme (mathematics), a concept in algebraic geometry
- Scheme (linguistics), a figure of speech that changes a sentence's structure
- Scam, an attempt to swindle, as in scheming and plotting
- Google Schemer
- The Scheme (1988) action role-playing game for the PC-8801, Quest Corporation
- The Scheme (TV series), a BBC Scotland television documentary series
- Richard Fisk Schemer (comics), a Marvel Comics villain turned antihero
- Collective investment scheme, many people investing money together
- URI scheme, the outermost part of internet URIs
- Color scheme, a set of colours chosen to be used together in some media
- Numbering scheme, an agreed-upon method of assigning nominal numbers to entities
- Rhyme scheme, the pattern of rhyming lines in poems and lyrics
- Get-rich-quick scheme, a plan to acquire high rates of return for a small investment. The term "get rich quick" has been used to describe shady investments since at least the early 1900s
- Ponzi scheme, a scam paying investors returns from their own or others' money rather than profits
- Pyramid scheme, a non-sustainable business model involving the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people
- Housing scheme, a Scottish term for a council housing development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scheme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.