From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schengen may refer to:
- Schengen Agreement, a European treaty that provided for the removal of border controls between participating countries
- Schengen Area, the group of European countries that have abolished border controls between each other
- Schengen Information System, a European governmental database related to border security and law enforcement
- Schengen visa, a travel document valid for the entire Schengen Area
- Schengen, Luxembourg, the Luxembourgish village and commune nearest to where the Schengen Agreement was signed on a river-boat in the Moselle River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schengen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.