From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805) was a German poet.
Schiller may also refer to:
- Schiller (surname)
- Schiller (band), the German electronica act
- Schiller (crater)
- SS Schiller, a German ferry, wrecked in 1875
- Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
- Schiller International University
- Schiller Park, Illinois
- Schiller Piano Company, a former piano maker whose factory is an NRHP-listed property in Illinois
- Schiller Institute, a LaRouchian think tank
- Schiller, the metallic iridescent lustre originating from below the surface of a stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.