From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up schizophrenia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis.
Schizophrenia or Schizo may also refer to:
- Schizophrenia (Sepultura album) (1987)
- Schizophrenia (Wayne Shorter album) (1967)
- Schizophrenic (JC Chasez album) (2004)
- Schizophrenic (Wayne Wonder album) (2001)
- Schizo (album), a 1999 album by the Heideroosjes
- "Schizophrenia", a 1987 song by Sonic Youth from Sister
- Schizophrenia (object-oriented programming), a complication of delegation in object-oriented programming
- Schizo (1976 film), a horror film directed by Pete Walker and starring Lynne Frederick
- The Recruiter (2004 film) or Schizo, a 2004 Russian-language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schizophrenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.