|Look up schlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schlock is an English word of Yiddish origin meaning "something cheap, shoddy, or inferior (perhaps from German Schlag, Yiddish shlak, meaning 'a stroke'; also possibly from German "Schlag"/"Schlagsahne", whipped cream)"
In the field of science, "schlock" refers to shoddy methods or unreliable results. In art, "schlock" is sometimes used as a synonym for kitsch.
It may also refer to:
- Schlock, a film by John Landis
- Schlock Mercenary, a webcomic by Howard Tayler
- Sergeant Schlock, the titular character of Schlock Mercenary
- Dr. Irving Schlock, a character in the webcomic Sluggy Freelance
- Shlock Rock, a Jewish-themed rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.