From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A scholar is one who follows a scholarly method.
Scholar may also refer to:
- One who earns a scholarship
- Torah scholar, one well versed in Jewish law
- The Scholar (film), a 1918 American film featuring Oliver Hardy
- The Scholar, a 2005 American reality television series
- The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Minority Issues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.