From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scholastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scholastic may refer to:
- Scholastic (Notre Dame publication)
- Scholastic Corporation, a global book publishing company known for publishing educational materials
- Scholasticism, a form of theology and philosophy
- School, a place of learning
- A junior member of a religious order, such as the Jesuits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.