From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A school is an institution for learning.
School may also refer to:
- School of thought, a number of individuals with shared styles, approaches or aims
- School (fish), a group of fish swimming in the same direction in a coordinated manner
- "School" (Nirvana song), a song by Nirvana from Bleach
- "School" (Supertramp song), a song by Supertramp from Crime of the Century
- School (TV series), a 2011 Japanese serial drama
- Scholasticism, a method of learning taught by the academics of medieval universities circa 1100–1500
- Types of educational institutions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.