School District of the City of Pontiac
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The school district serves all of the city of Pontiac, portions of Auburn Hills, Lake Angelus and Sylvan Lake as well as segments of the townships of Bloomfield, Orion, Waterford, and West Bloomfield.
- Grades 9-12
- Pontiac High School
- International Technology Academy High School
- Grades 7-8
- Pontiac Middle School
- Grades 6-8
- International Technology Academy
- Grades K-6
- Alcott Elementary School
- Herrington Elementary School
- Jefferson/Whittier Elementary School
- Owen Elementary School
- Rogers Elementary School
- Whitman Elementary School
- WHRC Elementary School
- Frost Preschool (P.E.A.C.E Academy)
- Other campuses
- Kennedy Center
- archheader_full." School District of the City of Pontiac. Retrieved on 5 November 2012. "ODELL NAILS ADMIN. BUILDING 47200 WOODWARD AVE PONTIAC, MI 48342"
- "UNIFORM AND APPEARANCE POLICY." School District of the City of Pontiac. Retrieved on October 9, 2011.
- "Oakland County news briefs." Detroit Free Press. June 24, 2009. A4 Metro. Retrieved on November 27, 2011.
- Pontiac School District – Official site.
|This Michigan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|