UNSW School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering
|School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
It was officially recognised as a school on 1 January 2006, after having previously been known as the Centre for Photovoltaic Engineering.
The school offers two undergraduate coursework programs, combined undergraduate programs with science, arts, commerce or law, a Master of Engineering Science postgraduate coursework program, and three research programs:- Master of Philosophy, Master of Engineering by Research and a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stuart Wenham (PhD, '86) - Scientia Professor and 1999 Australia Prize recipient.
- Zhengrong Shi (PhD, '92) - Founder and CEO, Suntech.
- ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence
- School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Engineering website
- CSG Solar
- 2007 Annual Report: ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence
- UNSW Quad PV System Live Data