School of Saint Anthony, Quezon City
|School of Saint Anthony, Quezon City|
|Paaralang San Antonio, Lungsod ng Quezon|
|Motto||Sapientia et Virtus (Latin)
Wisdom coupled with Virtues
|Type||Private Catholic school|
|Affiliations||PAASCU, AAPS, QCAA, CEAP|
|Principal||Tricia Montinola Grade School
Alexander Lopez Upper School 
|Location||Ascencion Avenue, Lagro, Novaliches District,
Quezon City, Philippines
|Accreditation||PAASCU Level II |
|Colors||Red, Black and White|
|Newspaper||Emblem Grade School
Ang Panulat Grade School
Sapientia et Virtus Upper School
Ang Paglalayag Upper School
|School Director||Victoria A. Coralejo |
|Hymn||Saint Anthony Hymn|
School of Saint Anthony, Quezon City (also called SSA or simply Saint Anthony ), was founded in 1982 as Saint Anthony Learning Center by spouses Dr. Enrique F. Coralejo and Mrs. Victoria A. Coralejo. Guided by the teachings of its patron saint, St. Anthony Mary Claret, who founded the Congregation of Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the School of Saint Anthony aims to produce students who are not only witty and intelligent but students who are instilled with virtues, students who will somehow use the wisdom and virtues the school has infused in them for the betterment of the society and of the world . It is located in Ascencion Avenue, Lagro, Novaliches District, Quezon City, Philippines.
The school began its operations in June 1982. It initially offered Nursery, Kinder and Prep. Little by little, it expanded to Lower and Middle school and later, to the Upper School (High School). As the institution progressed in both size and population its name was changed from Saint Anthony Learning Center to its current name, School of Saint Anthony.
The School Seal
The Oil Lamp
- It is the source of light that guides and leads every Anthonian to his goal. It represents the potential for excellence within the heart of each Anthonian.
- It signifies the desire to nurture the peaceful, harmonious and unified relationship among the administrators, teachers, students and parents.
- It symbolizes knowledge, wisdom, and dedication among the educators who will continuously rekindle the heart and enlighten the mind of every Anthonian.
The Light Rays
- The light rays emanating from the oil lamp represent the erudite young Anthonians who will be the leaders of their community.
The Leaves of Laurel
- The leaves of laurel represent the achievements and glory that every young and intelligent Anthonian has earned and will continuously reap in the future.
Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities
The school has various activities for its students. There are the co-curricular clubs, which students get to choose and participate in once a week, and then there are the varsity teams pr extra curricular clubs for those who want to engage in a more formal training and development.
Those belonging to varsity teams get formal training and development on their chosen fields from certified instructors across the country. These student athletes also compete locally and internationally in various competitions every year. Varsity Teams (academic & non-academic) include:
- SSA Pep Squad - The School's official cheerleading team
- DanSSA - The official competing dance group for the Upper School level
- Basketball Team - The official upper school basketball teams are divided into the Men and Women's division
- Volleyball Team - The official upper school volleyball teams are divided into the Men and Women's division
- Taekwondo Team - The official Taekwondo team for all levels
- SSA Tankers. - The official swim team for all levels
- Badminton Team - The official badminton team for all levels
- Coro San Antonio - The official competing choir for the Upper School level
- Sapientia et Virtus/Ang Paglalayag - Also known as SEV/AP, it is the Upper School's official newspaper staff
-Ang Paglalayag Performing Arts Group (APPAG) - Under SEV/AP is the school's official competing performing arts group.
- Gymnastics Team - The official gymnastic team for all levels
- Anthonian Debate and Public Speaking Society - The official Debate team for the upper school level