Science and technology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Science and technology, while often closely related, are two distinct subjects:
- Science, a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about nature and the universe.
- Technology, the collection of techniques, methods or processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation.
- History of science and technology, a field of history which examines how humanity's understanding of science and technology have changed over the centuries
- Science, technology and society, a branch or offspring of science studies
- STEM fields, the academic disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- All pages with titles containing the phrase "science and technology"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Science and technology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.