Scientific Memoirs, Selected from the Transactions of Foreign Academies of science and Learned Societies and from Foreign Journals was a series of books edited and published by Richard Taylor (1781–1858) in London between 1837 and 1852.
After 1852 the publication continued in two series:
- Natural philosophy, edited by J. Tyndall and William Francis
- Natural history, edited by Arthur Henfrey and Thomas Henry Huxley
Some volumes have been reprinted by Johnson Reprint Corp. New York in 1966.
- Richard Taylor, 1781–1858 at the Darwin Correspondence Online Database
- Niels Bohr Library Book Catalog
- Scientific memoirs, selected from the transactions of foreign academies of science, and from foreign journals. Natural history at Find in a Library
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scientific memoirs (book).|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|