From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2008)|
- The Case He Couldn't Crack (1981)
- The Story of Book One (1987)
- A highly dramatic retelling of how Hubbard developed Dianetics. The actor playing Hubbard never shows his face, filmed only with his back to the camera, and never speaks a word of dialogue. The tagline from the movie poster is "The psychiatrists tried to ignore it. The medicos tried to stop it. There was only one route left..." 
- The Married Couple (1988)
- Assists (1995)
- Orientation (1996)
- A 37-minute Orientation film created by Golden Era Productions and shown only in Scientology facilities. A confidentiality agreement must be signed before watching the film.  The final scene includes the quote, "If you leave this room after seeing this film, and walk out and never mention Scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid, but you can do it. You can also dive off a bridge or blow your brains out. That is your choice."
- This is Scientology (2005)
- United music video
- Human Rights public service announcements (2006)
- The Way to Happiness promotional videos (2006)
- The Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity (2007)
- Filmed 3 hour speech given by David Miscavige at the OT Summit 2007, introducing the new editions of the Scientology books and lectures.
- "The Case He Couldn't Crack (1981)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "The Story of Book One (1987) (V)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "Scientology Film on Marriage Counseling". Church of Scientology. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "The Married Couple (1988)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- , IMDB
- , IMDB
- human rights news forum, Church of Scientology International
-  not found, The Way to Happiness
- Refund and Reparations - DVD: Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity
- "Quote Video & Audio". Golden Era's official free quote video & audio download page.
- "Complete List of Books and Materials". A complete listing of Dianetics and Scientology films, recorded lectures, cassettes etc...
- "Filmmaker". www.lronhubbard.org: Hubbard's official site lists him as "filmmaker" on many of these films, even ones made over a decade after his death.