Scipio Africanus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Scipio Africanus may refer to:
- Scipio Africanus (Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, 235–183 BC), Roman general who defeated Hannibal, to whom the name Scipio Africanus usually refers
- Scipio Aemilianus Africanus (185–129 BC), adopted grandson of the elder Scipio Africanus. He is usually called Africanus or Scipio Africanus by Cicero
- Scipio Africanus (slave), 18th century British slave
- Scipio Africanus Jones (1863–1943), African American educator, jurist, and politician
- George Africanus (George John Scipio Africanus, 1763–1834), West African slave who became an entrepreneur in England
- Scipio, a character in Cornelia Funke's The Thief Lord
- Cruiser Scipione l'Africano an Italian cruiser of World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.