From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scooter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scooter may refer to:
- Kick scooter, a vehicle propelled by a standing rider pushing off the ground
- Motorized scooter, a motorized version of a kick scooter
- Scooter (motorcycle), a motorcycle with a step-through frame and a platform for the feet
- Knee scooter, a mobility device used for walking by people with leg injuries
- Mobility scooter, a motorized chair
- Eccentric-hub scooter, a two-wheeled vehicle propelled by a bouncing rider
- Square scooter, a square plank with four swivel casters
- Underwater scooter, a piece of diving equipment
- Water scooter, a recreational watercraft
- Ice boat, a vehicle for quick travel across water, ice or snow
- Scooter Braun or Brown (born 1981), American talent manager, businessman, and promoter
- Lloyd L. Burke (1924–1999), U.S. Army soldier, nicknamed "Scooter"
- Scooter Gennett (born 1990), American baseball player
- Scooter Libby (born 1950), American former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney
- Scooter Molander (born 1966), American football player
- Phil Rizzuto (1917–2007), nickname of New York Yankees shortstop
- Scooter (comics)
- Scooter (Coronation Street)
- Scooter (Gobots)
- Scooter (Muppet)
- Scooter (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Scooter (talking baseball), a Fox Sports character
- Scooter (How I Met Your Mother character)
- Scooter: Secret Agent, a children's television program named after the title character
- Scooter, a nickname for the Scrubs character J.D.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scooter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.