From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scorched in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scorched may refer to:
- Scorched (album), a 2004 album by Mark-Anthony Turnage and John Scofield
- Scorched (film), a 2002 film starring John Cleese and Alicia Silverstone
- Scorched (play), a play by Wajdi Mouawad
- Scorched (TV film), a 2008 Australian made-for-TV movie
- Scorched: South Africa's Changing Climate, a 2007 book about the effects of climate change on South Africa
- "Scorched" (Numbers), a 2005 episode of Numbers
- "Scorched", a song by Pitchshifter from the promo EP Shutdown CD2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.