Scorched Earth (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scorched earth is a military strategy or operational method that involves destroying anything useful to the enemy.
Scorched Earth may also refer to:
- Scorched Earth (video game), a shareware DOS computer game
- Scorched Earth (film), a 1969 Norwegian film
- Operation Scorched Earth, a Saudi military operation in north of Yemen
- Scorched Earth, a board wargame in the Europa series by Game Designers' Workshop
- Scorched Earth (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- "Scorched Earth", a song from Avatar: Music from the Motion Picture
- Scorched earth, soil deliberately rendered infertile by the Observers occupying Earth in the TV series Fringe
- Scorched Earth, the seventh and final novel in the Henderson's Boys series by Robert Muchamore
- Scorched-earth defense, a form of risk arbitrage and anti-takeover strategy
- Scorching the Earth, a tactic in British Parliamentary Debating
- Scorched Earth, a song from the Van der Graaf Generator album Godbluff.
- Scorched-Earth Policy, a heavy metal band from Oakland, California.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.