The Score Group
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2007)|
|Founded||Miami, Florida (1991)|
|Headquarters||Miami, Florida, USA|
Quad International, Inc., doing business as The Score Group, is a publishing company based in Miami, Florida that engages in the production and distribution of Adult Entertainment. Founded in 1991, The Score Group (TSG) publishes several monthly magazines including its flagship publication Score, and several others including Voluptuous, 18eighteen, Naughty Neighbors and Leg Sex. TSG also publishes quarterly magazines including, XL, 40something, 50Plus Milfs, 60Plus Milfs and New Cummers, as well as a mainstream men's magazine Looker. In addition it distributes adult content through its websites which include Scoreland.com, SCOREVideos.com, SCOREHD.com, SCORE2go.com, Voluptuous.com, 18eighteen.com, XLgirls.com, LegSex.com, 40SomethingMag.com, 50PlusMilfs.com, 60PlusMilfs.com and NewCummers.com. It also produces and distributes full-length adult films under its Score Videos label.
- Voluptuous claims to feature women who have had no breast augmentations.
- 18eighteen: A magazine dedicated to women who are presented as 18 or 19 years old.
- Naughty Neighbors: Nude photos of models present as ordinary "girl next door" types.
- Leg Sex is a magazine dedicated to leg fetishism, and features photos of women's legs.
- XL Girls: A spinoff of Voluptuous which was originally called Voluptuous XL dedicated to very full-figured women, heavier than Voluptuous magazine models. This magazine features heavier women who are generally referred to as BBW, rubenesque, or plumpers.
- 40something features photos primarily of older women presented as being in their 40s.
- 50Plus Milfs features photos primarily of older women presented as being in their 50s.
- 60Plus Milfs features photos primarily of older women presented as being in their 60s.
- New Cummers features models who are claimed to be new to the adult industry.
- XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards, XBIZ, Wednesday, Dec 16, 2009