Score Group plc
|Industry||oil and gas|
|Headquarters||Peterhead, Scotland, UK|
|Key people||Charles Ritchie (Chairman of the board)|
|Products||Valves services, Gas Turbine overhaul & test, Training, Valve Diagnostics|
Score Group plc is an international engineering business based in Peterhead. It was founded by chairman Charles Ritchie in 1982. Headquarters of the organisation are in Peterhead, Scotland. It is the largest private sector employer in the North-East of Scotland.
Score Europe ltd (part of the Score Group) were awarded the title of Large Employer of the Year by Skills Development Scotland at the 2013 Scottish Modern Apprenticeship awards.  Score employs over 300 apprentices in the UK on Modern Apprenticeship schemes and previously won the Employer of the Year Award in 2008.
Score Diagnostics ltd (part of the Score Group) is a manufacturer of pioneering acoustic emissions equipment which allows leakage within valves to be identified through non-intrusive means. The Score Diagnostics product range is named Midas and is led by the handheld Midas Meter. 
The company also has the English Electric Lightning XR749 F3 located at its Glen Test Facility. (57°28'56.46"N 1°48'54.99"W) Headquarters of the company are based on the site where the Glenugie Distillery once stood.
Score Group Companies
Score Group plc is parent to the following companies:
- Score (Europe) ltd - Valves
- Score Energy ltd - Gas Turbines
- Hycrome (Europe) ltd - Coatings and precision machining
- Score Subsea & Wellhead ltd - Subsea valves and equipment
- Score Marine ltd - Naval valves
- Score Training - Valve & engineering training services
- Constant Systems ltd - Laboratory equipment
- Score Danmark A/S - Valves
- Score A/S - Valves
- Score TransCanada - Valves
- Score Eastern Canada - Valves
- Score Energy Inc - Gas Turbines
- Score Valves Services Inc - Valves
- Score Valve Services (Trinidad & Tobago) Inc - Valves
- Score Brisbane PTY - Valves
- Score Perth PTY - Valves
- Score Italy ITA - Inspection/Expediting/Consulting/Engineering on Pressure Vessels
- Group Brochure
- Press and Journal
- Rogerson, Paul (2007-05-04). "Score Group thrives under Ritchie’s guiding hand". The Herald. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- "Score Energy in Russia". Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- The Manufacturer
- Score Group Valves
- SDS Website
- ValveUser Magazine
- European Oil & Gas Journal
- Glenugie Distillery
- "Sunday Times Rich List". The Sunday Times. 2008-04-12. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|