From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scorpio or Scorpio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scorpio is the Latin word for scorpion.
- Scorpio (dart-thrower), Roman artillery invented in 50 BC
- Scorpio ROV, a class of submersible remotely operated vehicle, including the Scorpio II and Super Scorpio operated by the US and UK navies
- Mahindra Scorpio, an Indian SUV
- Ford Scorpio, a car
- Scourge, a Roman whip
- Codename for version 8 of the ColdFusion application server
- Scorpius, a constellation often called Scorpio
- Scorpio (astrology), a sign of the Zodiac
- The yoga asana known as the Scorpio
- Charlie Skaggs, a professional wrestler known as "2 Cold Scorpio"
- Hank Scorpio, a supervillain from the TV series The Simpsons
- The Scorpio Killer, the antagonist in the 1971 Clint Eastwood film Dirty Harry
- "Scorpio", a hit song recorded by Dennis Coffey in 1972
- Scorpio (song), a song by Korean rock band The TRAX
- OZ-16MSX-D Scorpio, a mecha from the After Colony Era (Gundam Wing)
- Scorpio (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Skorpio (comics), A DC Comics supervillain
- Scorpiomon, a Digimon named after the star sign
- Scorpio (Blake's 7), the heroes' fictional spacecraft in the final season of the TV series Blake's 7
- Scorpio (film), a 1973 spy film starring Burt Lancaster and Alain Delon
- "Scorpio" (Flashpoint), the pilot of the TV series Flashpoint
- Eddie Morris, A.K.A. Scorpio, a member of Grandmaster Flash's rap group, The Furious Five
- Task Force Scorpio, a United Nations biological and chemical response team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.