Cyberman (audio drama series)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2013)|
|Cyberman & Cyberman 2|
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Writer||Nicholas Briggs (Series 1)
James Swallow (Series 2)
Cyberman is a series of Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. 8 plays were produced in 2 series of 4 CDs.
Series 1 (2005)
Series 1 consists of 4 episodes. All 4 episodes were written and directed by Nicholas Briggs and released in 2005.
- Samantha - Hannah Smith
- Paul/Comms/Security - Barnaby Edwards
- Hendry/Helliton/Glaust/Karen's Father/Protester/Guard - Ian Brooker
- Levinson/Captain/Pilot/Public Address/Soldier - Toby Longworth
- SSC Control/Operations Officer/Helm - Samantha Sanns
- Comp - Samantha Sanns
- Karen - Sarah Mowat
- Liam/Nash - Mark McDonnell
- Computer - Hannah Smith
- Cyberman/CyberPlanner/Control/Guard/Reporter - Nicholas Briggs
The Orion War situation is worsening by the day. The human race is sleepwalking towards extinction. Now, the time is right for the next phase of the Cyber plan to begin.
The Cybermen... The great civilisation we could have been... if we'd taken another path. A purer path. The Scorpius strategy is now in full operation. There will be victory in Orion...
The Earth's government is under Cyber control. The only hope for civilisation is that androids and humans can work together. But the Cybermen intend to activate their Master Hibernation Vault on Telos, releasing billions of Cybermen.
Series 2 (2009)
The titles of the 4 episodes are Outsiders, Terror, Machines and Conversion.
- Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Paul Hunt - Barnaby Edwards
- Hazel Trahn - Jo Castleton
- Yan - Ian Brooker
- Chessman - Ian Brooker
- Milo Taggart - Andrew Dickens
- Louis Richter - Toby Hadoke
- Merced - Martin Trent
- Becca Trahn - Cal Jaggers
- Janice Webb - Jess Robinson
- The News - Stuart Crossman
- Cybermen/CyberPlanner - Nicholas Briggs
Across the planet, the silver legions stand impassive in every city; mankind has sacrificed its freedoms for the sake of a distant conflict against its android creations, and now the price must be paid. On the streets, in the depths of space, a web of lies and deceit draws ever tighter, and the lines between human and android, between enemy and ally, are blurred. Only one choice remains – resist or surrender…
- Cyberman at the Big Finish Website
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|