From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ScotRail refers to a number of corporate concepts relating to rail transportation in Scotland:
- ScotRail (brand) - name under which trains have operated in Scotland under since September 1983
- ScotRail (British Rail) - division of British Rail that operated trains in Scotland from September 1983 until March 1997
- ScotRail (National Express) - train operating company that operated the franchise between March 1997 and October 2004
- First ScotRail - train operating company operating the franchise from October 2004 until March 2015
- Abellio ScotRail - train operating company that will commence operating the franchise in April 2015
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.