Scott A. Johnson
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Scott A. Johnson (born 1971) is an American author in the genre of horror.
His first novel, An American Haunting, was released in 2004 by Harbor House Books. He currently serves as the Literary and Paranormal Studies Editor for Dread Central, where he pens "Cold Spots", an article series about real haunted places, twice a month, and writes reviews of books and movies. He is also the writer and producer of Dreadtime Stories, an old-style radio podcast. Since 2009, he has also begun writing screenplays for films and music videos.
He currently resides in Kyle, Texas.
In 2013, his wife of twenty years, Tabatha, died after a two-year battle with cervical cancer.
- Droplets: A Short Story Collection - Short Story Collection, CLB Publications, April 2012
- Ectostorm: Book Three of the Stanley Cooper Chronicles - Novel, May 2012, Library of the Living Dead/Library of Horror
- Pages: Book Two of the Stanley Cooper Chronicles - Novel, May 2011, Library of the Living Dead/Library of Horror
- Vermin: Book One of the Stanley Cooper Chronicles - Novel, August 2010, Library of The Living Dead
- Deadlands: The Ultimate Edition - Novel, August 2009, Library of the Living Dead
- City of Demons - Novel, July, 2009, Library of Horror
- Cold Spots: Haunted Austin, TX - Collection, October, 2009, Schiffer Press (true ghost stories)
- Cold Spots: The Ghosts of San Antonio - Collection, December, 2008, Schiffer Press (true ghost stories)
- Cane River: A Ghost Story - Novel, September 2008, Harbor House Books
- The Mayor's Guide: Stately Ghosts of Augusta - Collection, September, 2005, Harbor House Books (true ghost stories)
- Deadlands - Novel, September 2005, Harbor House Books
- An American Haunting - Novel, September 2004, Harbor House Books
- The Journal of Edwin Gray - February 2007, Naked Snake Press
- "Cold Spots" - More than one hundred articles written for Dread Central.
- "Sideshow of Superstition" - Wicked Karnival Magazine
- The Telltale Heart - February 2011
- I Want My Mummy - January 2011
- Twas the Night Before Krampus - December 2010
- For What You Have - November 2010
- Howl-O-Ween - October 2010
- April Fool - April 1, 2010
- The Carnival - Feb 2, 2010
- Under the Bed - Jan 29, 2010
- The Caller - Jan 10, 2010
- Twas the Night Before Christmas - Dec 18, 2009
- The Sins of the Father - Dec 4, 2009
- The Dinner Party - Nov 13, 2009
- Forget the Treats - Oct 30, 2009
- "The Dinner Party" - Unnamed Chapbook, Library of Horror Press, 2009
- "Epiphony" - Library of the Living Dead Press, 2009 (Deadlands Reissue)
- "Of Moss and Bullfrogs" - Library of the Living Dead Press, 2009 (Deadlands Reissue)
- "Coffin Liquor" - FearZone website, January 2009 (video)
- "One Night in New Orleans" - Horror Authors United Magazine, January 2008
- "Rats" - Forthcoming, Dreadtime Stories (Podcast), 2008
- "Harimoto" - "History is Dead," 2007
- "Of Moss and Bullfrogs" - Dreadtime Stories (Podcast), 2007
- "Second House from the End of the Block" - Forthcoming in Haunted Encounters: Living in a Haunted House from Atriad Press, 2005
- The Girl Next Door - All Hallows (Canada), March 2007
- "A Little House in the Woods" - July 2004, The Corpse Magazine
- "Jock Itch" - October 2003, Alien Skin Magazine
- "The Drowning Pool" - July 2003, Alien Skin Magazine
- "Chained to the Pel" - 2002 issue, Persona Literary Journal
- "Mimes" - 2002 issue, The Rectangle literary journal
- "Jason's Bride" - (Music Video) First Jason, 2011
- "SoulSeller" - (Music Video) First Jason, 2012
- Scott A. Johnson Back with New Short Story Collection - Droplets
- Scott Johnson's Ectostorm Available Now
- Dreadtime Stories: The Carnival
- Dreadtime Stories: Under the Bed
- Dreadtime Stories: The Caller
- Dreadtime Stories: Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Dreadtime Stories: The Sins of the Father
- Dreadtime Stories: The Dinner Party
- Dreadtime Stories: Forget the Treats