Scott Bedbury is an American advertising executive formerly associated with Nike, Inc. and Starbucks. He is now a freelance brand consultant, a member of the Board of Directors for Jones Soda, and CEO of Brandstream, Inc. Bedbury was the marketing executive behind Nike's "Just Do It" campaign, and the rebranding of Starbucks.
Early career and education
Scott Bedbury returned to consulting and writing in 1998, establishing Brandstream, a global brand development company, and the Fricken Company, a parent of Brandstream.
- Q&A with Scott Bedbury: PMA 2005 Official Business Session speaker Scott Bedbury shares the secrets of brand development.
- Scott Bedbury on branding SA
- Tim Gleason (2003). "Scott Bedbury '80". University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication Hall of Achievement.
- "Scott Bedbury". Fast Company. 1995.
- "About Brandstream". Company website. 2002.