Scott Belsky (born April 18, 1980) is an American entrepreneur and author,[not in citation given] best known for co-creating the online portfolio platform, Behance, Inc. In 2010, Belsky was included in Fast Company's "100 Most Creative People in Business" list. Belsky is also an active angel investor and advisor in companies including Pinterest, Uber (company)., Paddle8, Shake, and Circa.
In 2013, Scott was a mentor for Unreasonable at Sea, a technology business accelerator for social entrepreneurs seeking to scale their ventures in international markets. Founded by Unreasonable Group, Semester at Sea, and Stanford’s Hasso Plattner Institute of Design.
Personal life and education
Belsky graduated from Cornell University. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School. Belsky serves on the advisory board of Cornell University's Entrepreneurship Program, is a board member for the Art Director's Club, and is a member of the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences. Scott, his wife and daughter live in New York City.
- "Making Ideas Happen Book Page". the99percent.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Wired Magazine UK". wired.co.uk. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Amazon Book Sales Info". amazon.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Fast Company Article On Scott Belsky". fastcompany.com. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "Pinterest Team And Investors". pinterest.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Uber Team And Investors". angel.co. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- Paddle8 About Page
- ShakeLaw Site "Shake Raises $3M In Funding For Simple Mobile Legal Agreements"
- AlleyWatch "An Angel in New York: Scott Belsky"
- "News Analysis Adobe Behances The Creative Class With 150M Community Acquisition". http://blog.softwareinsider.org/. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Adobe Acquires Social Media Platform Behance To Power Its Creative Cloud Community". http://techcrunch.com/. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Adobe Acquired Portfolio Service Behance for more than 150 million in cash and stock". http://techcrunch.com. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Enriching The Creative Experience". http://adobe.com/. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Art Directors Club". adcglobal.org. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "Scott Belsky Bio Page". scottbelsky.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.