|Born||November 18, 1972|
|Origin||Orange County, California|
|Years active||since 1998|
|Labels||Prime Directive Records
|Associated acts||Bleeding Through
The Crimson Tide
Falling to Pieces
Scott Danough is a co-founder and former guitar player for Bleeding Through. Scott played with Bleeding Through from its foundation in 1999 and appeared on the albums Dust to Ashes, Portrait of the Goddess, This is Love, This is Murderous, and The Truth. In April 2007 Scott and Bleeding Through parted ways. After his departure he said "..Just know that when this all comes out don't think you've seen the last of Scott. I'm on to the next chapter very soon and I'm excited to see what the future brings." The band also went on to say "We felt that we had grown apart and it was time for both parties to move on."
Scott is currently a member of mean sean, who are credited as being one of the first hardcore bands to play metal style music. He is also playing guitar for Falling to Pieces, a brutal and heavy female fronted metal band, encompassing black/death/thrash/grind/hardcore elements, located in Livermore, California.
In 2013, Scott rejoined Bleeding Through for their farewell tour.
- with Bleeding Through
- 2000: Demo
- 2001: Dust to Ashes
- 2002: Portrait of the Goddess
- 2003: This is Love, This is Murderous
- 2006: The Truth
- with Falling to Pieces
- 2009: Awaken the Weak
- 2011: "Memoria in Aeterna
Currently resides in Stockton, California with his fiance and child.
- "Encyclopaedia Metallum - Bleeding Through". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved June 24, 2007.
- "MySpace of Scott Danough". MySpace. April 3, 2007. Retrieved June 24, 2007.
- "Blabbermouth.net - Bleeding Through Parts Ways With Guitarist". Blabbermouth.net. April 9, 2007. Retrieved June 24, 2007.
- "MySpace of Falling to Pieces". MySpace. January 10, 2009. Retrieved January 10, 2009.
|This article on a U.S. metal guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|