Scott Davis (branding consultant)
He began his career at Procter & Gamble, eventually moving to Kuczmarski & Associates where he would remain for 12 years as Senior Partner. Davis joined Prophet in 2000 as a senior partner in charge of opening Prophet's Chicago location and was promoted to "chief growth officer" in 2010.
Davis is an Adjunct Professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, as well as a guest lecturer at other graduate schools including NYU, Harvard, Notre Dame, Medill, and Columbia University. He is also a contributing writer to publications including Forbes and Ad Age.
- 2000 Brand Asset Management: Driving Profitable Growth Through Your Brands
- 2002 Building the Brand-Driven Business: Operationalize Your Brand to Drive Profitable Growth
- 2009The Shift: The Transformation of Today's Marketers into Tomorrow's Growth Drivers
- "People and Accounts of Note". New York Times.
- Arruda, William (March 14, 2006). "A View From the Top: Career Insight From Prophet Senior Partner Scott Davis". Marketing Profs.
- "Contributor's Profile: Scott Davis". Forbes.
- Schlegel, Chad. "Always learning Scott Davis '89 shows what continuing education is all about". Kellogg School of Management.
- "StrategyDriven Podcast Special Edition 16a – An Interview with Scott Davis, author of The Shift, part 1 of 2". StrategyDriven.
- "StrategyDriven Podcast Special Edition 16b – An Interview with Scott Davis, author of The Shift, part 2 of 2". StrategyDriven.
- Leder, Michelle (December 1, 2003). "Is the Atkins Brand Toast?". Inc.
- "Contributor Profile: Scott Davis". Ad Age.