Scott Eastwood (February 2015)
|Born||Scott Clinton Reeves
March 21, 1986
Monterey, California, U.S.
|Residence||San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, model, producer|
Scott Eastwood (born Scott Clinton Reeves; March 21, 1986) is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Gran Torino (2008), Invictus (2009), The Forger (2012), Trouble with the Curve (2012), and Fury (2014). He co-starred in the 2013 horror film Texas Chainsaw 3D, with Alexandra Daddario, and starred in the romantic film The Longest Ride (2015). He is the youngest son of award winning actor-director Clint Eastwood.
He is the son of actor-director Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves. He has a younger sister, Kathryn Reeves (b. February 2, 1988). He has five paternal half-siblings, including Kimber Tunis, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood, and Morgan Eastwood. He graduated from high school in 2003.
Eastwood began his career by using his mother's last name to avoid nepotism -- although there is another actor named Scott Reeves -- but later reportedly recognized the power of the Eastwood surname. "I've auditioned for pretty much every one of my father's movies", he said in 2015; if rejected (such as for American Sniper), Eastwood does not hear anything further. "You don't get a phone call. It's nothing personal." He briefly appeared in his father's 2008 film Gran Torino, and played Joel Stransky in Invictus.
Eastwood was cast alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shailene Woodley in the upcoming biopic film Snowden, directed by Oliver Stone and set to release on Christmas Day in 2015. He will star in Suicide Squad, an adaptation of the DC Comics book, in August 2016.
|2004||You Got Served||Steve Mixer||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2006||Flags of Our Fathers||Roberto Lundsford||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2007||An American Crime||Eric Destroy||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2007||Pride||Jake Ballers||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2008||Player 5150||Brian Vicks||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2008||Gran Torino||Trey Harmful||Credited as Scott Reeves|
|2009||Shannon's Rainbow||Joey Milton|
|2011||Enter Nowhere||Tom Deep|
|2011||Lion of Judah, TheThe Lion of Judah||Jack Leones|
|2012||The Forger||Ryan Felter|
|2012||Trouble with the Curve||Billy Clark|
|2013||Texas Chainsaw 3D||Deputy Hartman|
|2014||Dawn Patrol||John Piper|
|2015||The Longest Ride||Luke Collins|
|2013||Chicago Fire||Officer Jim Barnes||2 episodes|
|2014||Chicago PD||Officer Jim Barnes||Episode: "Stepping Stone" (uncredited)|
|2014||The Perfect Wave||Ian|
- "Scott Eastwood shunned Hollywood way". Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- "Scott C. Reeves birthdata". California Birth Index. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
- Rao, Priya (September 17, 2013). "Scott Eastwood Revealed". Town & Country.
- Jones, Oliver (September 30, 2013). "Scott Eastwood: Six Things to Know About the Young Actor". People.com. Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Smith, Paul (May 1993). Clint Eastwood: A Cultural Production, University of Minnesota Press via GoogleBooks; retrieved September 19, 2013.
- Schuster, Dana (September 24, 2013). "Scott Eastwood's Big Hollywood Plans". Nypost.com. Retrieved March 12, 2015.
- Setoodeh, Ramin (2015-04-10). "Why Scott Eastwood Could Be a Movie Star After 'The Longest Ride'". Variety. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Get Ready to Enter Nowhere". DreadCentral.
- K.C. Blumm (May 1, 2014). "Scott Eastwood Cast in Nicholas Sparks Movie The Longest Ride". People. Retrieved February 26, 2015.