|Full name||Scott Lycett|
|Date of birth||26 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Smoky Bay, South Australia|
|Original team||Port Adelaide (SANFL)|
|Draft||#29, 2010 National Draft, West Coast|
|Height/Weight||202cm / 99kg|
|Position(s)||Ruckman / Forward|
|Current club||West Coast|
|2011–||West Coast||22 (18)|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2014 season.
Lycett played junior football for the Thevenard Magpies, playing one season in the team's senior side at the age of 15 before moving to Adelaide to play for Port Adelaide in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). He played six matches in Port Adelaide's reserve side and eight games in the team's under-18 side, kicking 18 goals, before making his senior SANFL debut in round 3 of the 2010 season, against West Adelaide. Overall he played six senior matches for Port Adelaide in 2010. Lycett played both under-16 and under-18 football for South Australia, playing five games at the AFL National Under 18 Championships, recording 87 hit-outs.
West Coast Eagles career
Lycett was taken by the West Coast Eagles in the second round of the 2010 National Draft with pick #29. He was originally expected to be taken with pick #16 by Port Adelaide, but was overlooked by the club.
He was assigned to Peel Thunder in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), making his debut in round 3 of the 2011 season against Claremont. He played 15 consecutive games from round 3 to round 18, kicking 12 goals.
Lycett made his debut for the West Coast Eagles in round 19, 2011, after both Josh Kennedy and Nic Naitanui withdrew due to injury. He kicked two goals on debut, include a goal with his first kick.
In an interesting footnote Lycett was born on the same day the West Coast Eagles won their first AFL Premiership on September 26, 1992.
- Talls the story for SA - afl.com.au. Written by Paul Daffey. Published 14 July 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett player profile - portmagpies.com.au. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Towering Eagle starts to feel at home - The West Australian. Written by Dale Miller. Published 3 February 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett draft profile - afl.com.au. Published 10 October 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Lycett happy to fly west - afl.com.au. Written by Nathan Schmook. Published 25 November 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Prized recruits Gaff, Darling and Lycett ready for West Coast Eagles debut - Herald Sun. Written by Michael Washbourne. Published 10 February 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Scott Lycett - WAFLOnline. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- Kennedy, Naitanui out - westcoasteagles.com.au. Written by Gary Stocks. Published 28 July 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2011.