Scott Stuber is an American film producer.
Personal life 
Stuber was born in Granada Hills, California. He was married in Aspen, Colorado on July 26, 2008 to actress Rachel Nichols; however, after seven months of marriage, they announced that they were divorcing. On May 31, 2011 he announced his engagement to model/actress, Molly Sims. They were married September 24, 2011.
Stuber was Co-President of production at Universal Pictures with Mary Parent and in 2004, Stuber and Parent were named Vice Chairman of Worldwide Production for Universal Pictures. In 2005, Universal signed a production contract with the duo under the shingle Stuber/Parent Productions.
In November 2008, it was announced that Stuber signed a five-year contract through 2013 with Universal Studios under his vanity card, Stuber Pictures. He has been credited with producing such films as Role Models (2008), Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins (2008), The Kingdom (2007), You, Me and Dupree (2006), The Break-Up (2006), and The Umbrella Academy (2012).
Ranked #58 in Premiere's 2003 annual Power 100 List with Mary Parent.
|You, Me and Dupree||producer|
|2008||Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins||producer|
|Love & Other Drugs||producer|
- "Actress Rachel Nichols & Producer Scott Stuber Split". People Magazine. February 27, 2009. Retrieved February 27, 2009.
- "Molly Sims Marries Scott Stuber". People. September 26, 2011. Retrieved November 27, 2011.
- 'The Wolfman' Producer Barks on Delays and CG Make-Up
- In 2012, Stuber Pictures renamed to Bluegrass Films and Stuber's television unit renamed to Bluegrass Television. Producer Scott Stuber Talks Wolfman Tinkering
- Scott Stuber at the Internet Movie Database
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Variety News
- People News
- Stuber and Parent birth a producing deal, 2005